i miss when i was like 12 and it would be the night before a big field trip or something and i couldnt go to sleep because i was so excited. i miss being so into a book that i would stay up past my bed time reading it. everything seems so bland or something idk. i’m only 19 and everything is so tiring. i miss wanting to be awake
i despise country music so hard like i will be singing any song at the top of my lungs but as soon as someone turns on country music i sit down and fold my arms and don’t make eye contact with anyone
I’m an adult, but not like a real adultanyone between the ages of 18 and 25 (via prettyboystyles)
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
. * ☆ * . * ☾ * . * ☆ * .